What Is Smile Design?
A custom smile makeover designed for you and you only.
Smile design is a custom treatment plan that includes one or more cosmetic or restorative dentistry treatments. The primary goal is to transform your smile’s appearance while also maintaining or improving its health and function.
At New Paradigm Dentistry, your consultation includes a digital preview of your finished smile. This allows you to see the end result and make adjustments before starting any dental work.
Additionally, our cosmetic dentist in Millstone will give you a detailed explanation of the procedures and costs beforehand. Your smile makeover may include:
The Perks of Smile Design in Millston Township
See why patients choose to makeover their smiles with Dr. Burden.
Instead of hoping your new smile will look perfect, you can make sure it will before starting any treatment. A digital smile preview allows you to make changes and ensure you are happy with the anticipated result.
When designing your smile, Dr. Burden takes into consideration your unique features, such as face shape, skin color, age, sex, lips, and even personality! Your new smile will look and feel completely natural.
We are NOT a "drill and fill" dental office. We aim to provide you with minimally invasive procedures, which grant you long-lasting results and help you maintain optimal oral and overall health.
Smile Makeover FAQs
- Who is a candidate for smile design? Let us ask you this: Do you want to…
- Improve your smile?
- Stop grinding or clenching your teeth?
- Prevent or stop dental problems?
- Whiten your smile – temporarily or permanently?
- Replace old dental work?
- Eat your favorite foods without discomfort?
- Improve your oral health?
- Eliminate signs of aging and look younger?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, then you are likely a candidate for smile design. To find out for certain, contact Dr. Burden today!
Dr. Burden is proud to bring minimally invasive dentistry to Millstone Township, and serve surrounding communities, including Freehold Township, Hamilton Township, Manalapan Township, Monroe, North Hanover Township, and Jackson Township, NJ.
- How much does a smile design cost? The cost will vary based on the type of treatments and number of treatments you choose.
To find out exactly how much your smile design will cost, schedule a consultation. We will give you a detailed outline of procedures, timeline, and costs.
Our office accepts dental insurance, CareCredit, Citihealth Card, and provides in-house financing. Click here for more details.…Learn more on our resources page…
- How long will it take? This will also vary based on factors like types of treatments, the number of treatments, your oral health condition, and more.
Rest assured, our office is equipped with the latest dental technology to make your visits as fast and efficient as possible.
If you have a desired end date in mind – for example, if you have a wedding coming up – then let us know. Dr. Burden can recommend a treatment plan with that in mind.
- How can I fix my crooked teeth without braces? Have you ever wondered how celebrities go from having crooked teeth one day to straight the next? Here’s their secret: veneers.
Veneers are thin, tooth-colored shells that get placed on the front of your teeth. They can change your teeth’s shape, size, color, and straighten them without orthodontics.
At our office, we offer non-prep and traditional veneers. Depending on your desired result, Dr. Burden may recommend one or both as options to straighten your teeth without braces.